DBE’s: Join our team!!!
Project: Monterey One Water Feasibility Analysis of Monterey Microgrid and Renewable Energy Projects
The West Yost team is submitting a proposal for Monterey One Water Feasibility Analysis of the Monterey Microgrid and Renewable Energy Projects.
To meet the needs of these unique projects, Monterey One is seeking a team with experience in planning and deploying cutting-edge energy solutions that align with the state’s adopted public policy initiatives such as carbon reduction and infrastructure goals and funding for example via the Department of Energy and the California Energy Commission; and experience with California utility and energy providers/regulations that help enable cost-effective implementation.
In accordance with 40 CFR part 33, and in order to meet Environmental Protection Agency funding requirements, West Yost is pleased to offer opportunities for certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) subconsultants to join our team for the following services:
- Quantify and Characterize Food Waste
- Existing Infrastructure and Process Assessment
- Digester Improvements for Food Waste
- Evaluate Alternative or Hybrid Solutions
- Biogas Utilization and Optimization
- Biosolids Management Non-Disposal Alternatives
- Permitting and Program Financials
- Dry Organics to Energy Analysis
- Develop Conceptual Microgrid Alternatives
- PG&E Interconnection Strategy
- Community Outreach & Engagement
- Organics to Energy Feasibility Study Reports and Presentation
Submit quals and a 2-page resume(s), list of similar projects and a firm biography to: firstname.lastname@example.org subj: “Monterey One DBE Bid”. Due by 8/22/22, 3:00 pm.