West Yost provided construction management and inspection for this $102M wastewater treatment plant project which included a 12.6 mgd advanced treatment system and two-mile pipeline to the outfall location on the east embankment of the San Joaquin River.
- Triple-train biological nutrient removal (BNR) aeration tanks
- Membrane filtration
- UV disinfection Building
- Primary effluent pump station
- Tertiary effluent pump station
- Two aeration blower buildings equipped with high-speed turbo blowers
- Electrical building
- Operations center building
- Maintenance facility
- Two miles of 36-inch diameter welded steel cement mortar lined and coated conveyance pipeline
A key element was West Yost’s development of 3D models of the new facilities at the Modesto plant. These models provide a valuable tool for the West Yost CM team, the contractor, and the operations staff to identify conflicts, conduct preplanning work, and address access requirements and operational issues.