West Yost Co-Sponsors 23rd Annual GRA Conference
2014 - The Year of Groundwater
Groundwater Resources Association (GRA) is holding it’s 23rd Annual Conference and Meeting with a focus on 2014, a landmark year in California’s water history due to the Legislature’s recent passage of landmark bills designed to initiate a process to improve groundwater management in the state. The conference will take place on October 15-16, 2014 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West in Sacramento, CA.
Key speakers will include:
- Governor Jerry Brown (invited)
- Martha Guzman, Deputy Legislative Director for Governor Brown (invited)
- Felicia Marcus, Chair, State Water Resources Control Board
- Mark Cowin , Director, California Department of Water Resources
- Karen Ross, Secretary, California Department of Food and Agriculture
For conference details, visit http://www.grac.org/am14.asp.