West Yost offers the standard benefits most employees would expect as well as a few that are quite unique. These unique benefits include:
- Excellent Medical, with a choice of four different plans, dental/vision benefits for full-time (30+ hours/week) employees and their families
- Excellent short & long-term disability, long-term care, life insurance, and AD&D insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym Membership Assistance
- Profit Sharing & 401(k) Plan
- Company Vehicles and Cell Phones
- Generous Vacation for full-time Employees
- Generous Sick Leave
- PTO for Part-Time Employees
- Flex Time Schedules
- Floating Personal Holiday
- Continuous Review of West Yost Benefits Package
Vacation Reward Program: Everyone Needs Time Off – But Not Everyone Needs the Same Amount of Time Off: The West Yost Vacation Reward Program, gives employees an option for an additional week of vacation. The Vacation Reward Program allows employees to decide how to use some of their profit sharing dollars – as additional 401(K) deferral, as cash, or in the form of an additional week of vacation.
Vacation reward, vacation purchase, vacation accrual, and floating holidays let staff members customize their time off to meet their unique personal and family needs.
Health and Wellness: West Yost strives to promote employee welfare and life quality at work and away from work. We increased our focus on Health and Wellness by implementing the following programs: The “Biggest Winner” program (with prizes awarded each week to the participant with the highest percentage of weight loss); core conditioning classes which incorporate yoga and Pilates; and access to fitness center discounts, for any facility of their choice. We also have a walking program that supplies staff members and their family members with pedometers and awards gift cards to those taking in the most steps each month.